ZRA/ERA.0S Fixed socket, nut fixing
1. ZRA/ERA.0S multipole connector brief introduction:
ZRA.0S can interchangeable with ERA.0S LEMO connector with stepped inserts for alignment but cheaper .The ruggedized design combined with precision manufacturing offers excellent durability, reliability and quality.
2. ZRA/ERA.0S Lemo interchangeable Connector description:
- security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
- multipole types 2,3,4 contacts
- solder contacts
- high packing density for space savings
- polarisation by stepped insert (half-moon) fitted with male and female contacts
- 360°screening for full EMC shielding.
3. ZRA/ERA.0S Lemo interchangeable Connector technical specification:
|Pulling and inserting times||>5000.|
|Humidity||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 60°|
|Salt spray corrosion test||>48h|
|Protection index (mated)||IP50|
|Connector type||Socket, female pins with stepped insert|
|Number of positions||2, 3, 4 pin|
|Insert material||polyphenylene sulfite (PPS)|
|SPRING P/N||LEMO P/N||Definition|
|ZRA.0S.302.CLL||ERA.0S.302.CLL||ZRA fixed socket, nut fixing, Shell Size 0S, 2 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, female solder contacts|
|ZRA.0S.303.CLL||ERA.0S.303.CLL||ZRA fixed socket, nut fixing, Shell Size 0S, 3 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, female solder contacts|
|ZRA.0S.304.CLL||ERA.0S.304.CLL||ZRA fixed socket, nut fixing, Shell Size 0S, 4 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, female solder contacts|
If you have purchased Lemo connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
- the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
- the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
- the current-voltage and the realization of the function, to determine the cores;
- select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;5 according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as G).
You can also use the selection guide