ZGN Hermetic Socket, back panel mounting, with arc-shape metal guides.
1. ZGN hermetic socket brief introduction:
SPRING F Series Push-Pull Connectors are designed to offer a reliable connection for data, signal, and power transmissions, SPRING CONNECTOR can widely used in kinds of harsh environment and applications, like Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications.assures a reliable connection with corresponding Fischer core connector and connector of other companies of the same type making it.
2. ZGN hermetic socket description:
- security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
- multipole types 2 to 16 contacts
- Easy mating, can be blind-mated (guiding mechanism ensures precise alignment)
- Increased equipment life span (guiding mechanism optimally protects the contacts)
- Robust and shock resistant (designs ideal for equipment used in the field)
- watertight connection (IP 68/IP 66),waterproof and sandproof;
- solder, print (straight or elbow) contacts
- high packing density for space savings
- 360°screening for full EMC shielding.
3. ZGN hermetic socket technical specification:
|Pulling and inserting times||> 3000 cycles|
|Humidity||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 40°|
|Vibration||frequency 10-20000HZ, acceleration 147m/s², ≤1um instantaneous break|
|Impact||acceleration 490m/s², ≤1um instantaneous break|
|Protection index (mated)||IP68|
|Connector type||Socket, Female Pins|
|Number of positions||2-16 pin|
|Orientation||N (A, B)|
|Insert material||polyphenylene sulfite ( PPS)|
|SPRING P/N||Fischer P/N||Definition|
|ZGN.102F.30*.CLL||DBPE 102 A/Z.05*|| ZG Hermetic Socket with key (N), Shell Size 102, 2~9 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, female solder contacts.|
|ZGN.103F.30*.CLL||DBPE 103 A/Z.0**|| ZG Hermetic Socket with key (N), Shell Size 103, 2~16 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, female solder contacts|
Keying Codes Options
All Multipole body styles are mechanically coded.
Code 1 is the standard, but other codes can be requested
If you have purchased fischer connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
1 the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
2 the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
3 the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
4 select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
5 according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as N).