1. unipole coaxial series connector brief introduction:
A unipole coaxial connector is generally considered to be an element attached to a cable or mounted on an instrument as an electrical connection or separate component of the transmission line. Making it an ideal choice for Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications.
These high quality Spring connectors are CE certificated, ISO9001(2015) and cable assembly can be provided. it can cross Lemo variations and sizes.
2. unipole coaxial series connector description:
- Small size, quick insertion and security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
- There are straight type, elbow (90°) type and other different types of plugs;
- High frequency: transmission frequency is 3MHZ ∽ 30MHZ;
- Many functions: in addition to the role of the bridge, it also has the function of processing signals, such as filtering, phase adjustment, mixing, attenuation, detection, limiting, etc.
- Low standing wave, low loss: meeting the needs of weapon systems and precision measurement;
- Large capacity, high power: mainly to meet the development needs of the information superhighway.
3. unipole coaxial series connector technical specification:
|Pulling and inserting times||>5000.|
|Humidity||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 60°|
|Salt spray corrosion test||>48h|
|Protection level||IP50, IP66/IP68|
|Connector type||Plug, Male Pins; Socket, Female Pins|
|Number of positions||unipole|
|Insert material||polyphenylene sulfite ( PPS)|
|SPRING P/N||LEMO P/N||Definition|
|S series unipole coaxial connector||S series unipole coaxial connector||Shell Size 00S~2S, unipole Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male/female solder contacts|
|1E series unipole coaxial connector||1E series unipole coaxial connector||Shell Size 00S~2S, unipole Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male/female solder contacts, IP68|
|TLA Elbow (90°) plug unipole coaxial connector||FLA Elbow (90°) plug unipole coaxial connector||Shell Size 1S~2S, unipole Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male solder contacts, for 1.3~8.5mm diameter cable|
|ZPL Elbow (90°) socket unipole coaxial connector||EPL Elbow (90°) socket unipole coaxial connector||Shell Size 00S, unipole Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, female solder contacts, for printed circuit with two nuts.|
|0F series unipole coaxial connector||Shell Size 0F, unipole Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male/female solder contacts.|
|0C series unipole coaxial connector||Shell Size 0C, unipole Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male/female solder contacts, IP68|
If you have purchased Lemo connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
1 the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
2 the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
3 the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
4 select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
5 according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying