TYN.1031F Straight long plug, Straight short plug, with arc-shape metal guides,back nut with threaded.
1. TYN.1031F waterproof plug brief introduction:
TYN.1031F can equivalent with Fischer SS 1031 connector and connector of other companies of the same type making but cheaper. Shock and vibration resistant, IP68 sealed and corrosion resistant, Custom-engineered connector and cable assembly solutions available
2. Fischer SS 1031 alternative connector description:
- security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
- multipole types 12 to 19 contacts
- Easy mating, can be blind-mated (guiding mechanism ensures precise alignment)
- Increased equipment life span (guiding mechanism optimally protects the contacts)
- Robust and shock resistant (designs ideal for equipment used in the field)
- watertight connection (IP 68/IP 66),waterproof and sandproof;
- solder contacts
- high packing density for space savings
- 360°screening for full EMC shielding.
3. Fischer SS 1031 alternative connector technical specification:
|Pulling and inserting times||> 3000 cycles|
|Humidity||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 40°|
|Vibration||frequency 10-20000HZ, acceleration 147m/s², ≤1um instantaneous break|
|Impact||acceleration 490m/s², ≤1um instantaneous break|
|Protection index (mated)||IP68|
|Connector type||Plug, Male Pins;|
|Number of positions||12-19 pin|
|Orientation||N (A, B)|
|Insert material||polyphenylene sulfite ( PPS)|
|SPRING P/N||FISCHER P/N||Definition|
|TYN.1031F.310.CLAD**||SS 1031 A/Z 010-130+||TY Plug with key (N), Shell Size 1031,multipole type with 10 contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male solder contacts, for 4.5~8.8mm diameter cable|
|TYN.1031F.312.CLAD**||SS 1031 A/Z 012-130+||TY Plug with key (N), Shell Size 1031,multipole type with 12 contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male solder contacts, for 4.5~8.8mm diameter cable|
|TYN.1031F.319.CLAD**||SS 1031 A/Z 019-130+||TY Plug with key (N), Shell Size 1031,multipole type with 19 contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male solder contacts, for 4.5~8.8mm diameter cable|
Keying Codes Options
All Multipole body styles are mechanically coded.
Code 1 is the standard, but other codes can be requested
If you have purchased Fischer connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
- the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
- the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
- the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores)
- select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
- according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as N).