TLN short connector, Straight plug, with arc-shape metal guides,back nut with threaded.
1. TLN short connector brief introduction:
SPRING F Series connector is an ergonomic, modular, rugged, and reliable circular connector which is used for quick and safe plug-in self-latching. SPRING CONNECTOR can widely used in kinds of harsh environment and applications, like Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications. Connector assures a reliable connection with corresponding Fischer core connector and connector of other companies of the same type making it.
2. TLN short connector description:
- security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
- multipole types 2 to 40 contacts
- Easy mating, can be blind-mated (guiding mechanism ensures precise alignment)
- Increased equipment life span (guiding mechanism optimally protects the contacts)
- Robust and shock resistant (designs ideal for equipment used in the field)
- watertight connection (IP 68/IP 66),waterproof and sandproof;
- solder, print (straight or elbow) contacts
- high packing density for space savings
- 360°screening for full EMC shielding.
3. TLN short connector technical specification:
|Pulling and inserting times||> 3000 cycles|
|Humidity||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 40°|
|Vibration||frequency 10-20000HZ, acceleration 147m/s², ≤1um instantaneous break|
|Impact||acceleration 490m/s², ≤1um instantaneous break|
|Protection index (mated)||IP68|
|Connector type||Plug, Male Pins|
|Number of positions||2-40 pin|
|Orientation||N (A, B)|
|Insert material||polyphenylene sulfite ( PPS)|
4, Why choose our
- Lower your cost, cheap cable assembly offer, at least save your 30%-50% cost (100% compatible and work well)
- large stock, short lead times. The delivery time is short, the parts are in stock. Just need to assemble them.
- better quality at a reasonable price
- We can provide OEM/ODM service and cable assembly solution.
- Our factory has 9 years experience and strong and professional research and development capabilities.Advanced development and management, comprehensive R&D testing and highly automatic production line make our products high reliability and high performance.
|SPRING P/N||Fischer P/N||Definition|
|TLN.102F.30*.CLAD**||SSC 102 A/Z.05*||TL Plug with key (N), back nut with threaded, Shell Size 102, 2~9 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male solder contacts, for 3.2~8.1mm diameter cable.|
|TLN.103F.30*.CLAD**||SSC 103 A/Z.0**||TL Plug with key (N), back nut with threaded, Shell Size 103, 2~16 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male solder contacts, for 2.2~7.5mm diameter cable.|
|TLN.1031F.30*.CLAD**||SSC 1031 A/Z.0**||TL Plug with key (N), back nut with threaded, Shell Size 1031, 10,12,19 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male solder contacts, for 2.2~7.5mm diameter cable.|
|TLN.104F.30*.CLAD**||SSC 104 A/Z.0**||TL Plug with key (N), back nut with threaded, Shell Size 104, 2-19 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male solder contacts, for 1.5~9.7mm diameter cable.|
|TLN.105F.30*.CLAD**||SSC 105 A/Z.0**||TL Plug with key (N), back nut with threaded, Shell Size 105, 2-40 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male solder contacts, for 5.5~11.5mm diameter cable.|
Keying Codes Options
All Multipole body styles are mechanically coded.
Code 1 is the standard, but other codes can be requested
If you have purchased fischer connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
1 the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
2 the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
3 the current-voltage and the realization of the function, to determine the cores;
4 select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
5 according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as N).
You can also use the selection guide