MHN Front Projecting Socket, back panel mounting, with arc-shape metal guides. waterproof (IP68)
1. MHN front projecting socket brief introduction:
SPRING F Series Push-Pull Connectors are designed to offer a reliable connection for data, signal, and power transmissions. SPRING CONNECTOR can widely used in kinds of harsh environment and applications, like Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications. Connector are compatible with corresponding Fischer core connector and connector of other companies of the same type making it.
2. MHN front projecting socket description:
- security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
- multipole types 2 to 16 contacts
- Easy mating, can be blind-mated (guiding mechanism ensures precise alignment)
- Increased equipment life span (guiding mechanism optimally protects the contacts)
- Robust and shock resistant (designs ideal for equipment used in the field)
- watertight connection (IP 68/IP 66),waterproof and sandproof;
- solder, print (straight or elbow) contacts
- high packing density for space savings
- 360°screening for full EMC shielding.
3. MHN front projecting socket technical specification:
|Pulling and inserting times||> 3000 cycles|
|Humidity||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 40°|
|Vibration||frequency 10-20000HZ, acceleration 147m/s², ≤1um instantaneous break|
|Impact||acceleration 490m/s², ≤1um instantaneous break|
|Protection index (mated)||IP68|
|Connector type||Socket, Female Pins|
|Number of positions||2-16 pin|
|Orientation||N (A, B)|
|Insert material||polyphenylene sulfite ( PPS)|
|SPRING P/N||Fischer P/N||Definition|
|MHN.102F.30*.CLL||SFPU 102 A/Z.05*|| MH Front Projecting Socket with key (N), back panel mounting, Shell Size 102, 2~9 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, female solder contacts.|
|MHN.103F.30*.CLL||SFPU 103 A/Z.0**|| MH Front Projecting Socket with key (N), back panel mounting, Shell Size 103, 2~16 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, female solder contacts|
Keying Codes Options
All Multipole body styles are mechanically coded.
Code 1 is the standard, but other codes can be requested
If you have purchased fischer connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
1 the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
2 the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
3 the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
4 select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
5 according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as N).